Ecstatic, yes, really I am!
My first nomination for a award here… THE STARLIGHT BLOGGER AWARD!
I thank Erika Kind for nominating me, I’m so glad!
The rules go like:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 3 questions given to you.
3. Please pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules
Here are the questions
- What book gave you the greatest insights and what insights were it?
Hmm, every book gives me an insight in some way, these lines from ‘Evolution:The ages and tomorrow’
…..all reality in one in substance, one in cause, one in origin;
…..every particle of reality is composed inseparably of the physical and the psychical. The object of philosophy, therefore, is to preserve unity in diversity, mind in matter, matter in mind; to find the synthesis in which opposites and contradictions meet in merge; to rise to the highest knowledge of universal unity…..
- If you could live somewhere else, where would it be and why? If you are happy where you are then what was your second favorite place to live and why?
I wish I could stay in a place where I’m a stranger, with happy-going non-judgemental people around me. I don’t think that needs explanation, we all feel like that at some point right?
3.Tell me 3 (or more) things you are grateful for.
I’m grateful I’m still alive, I tried to kill myself few years back, and I’m really grateful because life is really so beautiful and I’d be a fool to end something so awesome
Secondly, I’m grateful for the third thing I’m going to be grateful for in the future probably!
Here to my nominees